We would love for you to be safe.
Here is a complete list of our current Covid Safety recommendations, based on those of the CDC:
· At UUCR, the choir, performers, and presenters will be distanced from the congregants and do not need to wear masks.
· Masking is optional for the congregation, but those who sing should wear a mask.
· The preparation and serving of food in the church is now allowed.
· Please be considerate of the varying levels of comfort of those around you, and respect individual needs for social distancing.
· We encourage everyone to be vaccinated and fully boosted, unless there is a medical reason not to.
· Avoid being around people who are likely to be sick with Covid 19.
· If exposed to Covid, wear a high-quality mask for 10 days and get tested on day 5.
· If you test positive, stay home for at least 5 days, and then wear a high-quality mask through day 10; if your illness is moderate or severe, isolate through day 10.