Adult Religious Programs
- Mission Groups Mission groups are people gathered around serving a particular cause. Some of these include children’s issues (Reading Seeds), the environment (Green Team), and LGBT concerns. Misssions are dynamic, so contact Dawn Rees-Blakeman (email@example.com) for an updated list of ways to get involved in building a better world.
- Covenant/Community Groups Unitarian Universalist congregations are utilizing small group ministries as a way of helping people connect and support each other. Groups gather several times per month to explore sermon themes and build community beyond the Sunday services. Childcare is provided by the church by request. Contact Dawn Rees-Blakeman (firstname.lastname@example.org) for an updated list of current covenant groups.
- Non-Theist Group Discussion group for agnostics and skeptics that meets once per month following service.
- Living the Questions: Explorations in Progressive Christianity, Sundays, 9:45 am, offered September through June
- Intro to Unitarian Universalism, offered once per semester This class will introduce you to the history, theology, and traditions of our faith. Registration required through our website or at church.
- First Thursdays Explorations: First Thursday of each month between the months of September through May, 6:00-8:30ish, potluck supper followed by presentation & discussion.
- Popcorn Theology, see church calendar for scheduled times, Movie & Discussion
- Earth Friendly Fridays, 2nd Friday of each month, 6:30 social, 7:00 Program Come and hear a different speaker each month discussing various environmental topics.