Adult Religious Programs
- Covenant/Community Groups Unitarian Universalist congregations are utilizing small group ministries as a way of helping people connect and support each other. Groups gather several times per month to explore sermon themes and build community beyond the Sunday services. Childcare is provided by the church by request. Contact Alan Moore (AMoore@uuroanoke.org) for an updated list of current covenant groups.
- Non-Theist Group Discussion group for agnostics and skeptics that meets once per month following service.
- Living the Questions: Explorations in Progressive Christianity, Sundays, 9:45 am, offered September through June
- Intro to Unitarian Universalism, offered once per semester This class will introduce you to the history, theology, and traditions of our faith. Registration required through our website or at church.
- Earth Friendly Fridays, 2nd Friday of each month, 6:30 social, 7:00 Program Come and hear a different speaker each month discussing various environmental topics.